City of Rochester
- 204-17 Business Development Officer Rochester
Closes: when filled
If you apply for any of the jobs posted on this page, please let them know you found the information through Latinas Unidas and best of luck!
- Do You Know the Most Important Part of a Resume?
- Keys To A Great Email In Your Job Search!
- How Job Seekers Are Using Social Media for Real Results
- 45% of Employers Now Screen Social Media Profiles
- What you need to know to write a powerful resume and get the interview
- Why I Wont Hire You: Confessions of a Hiring Manager
- 7 Killer Cover Letter Mistakes to Avoid
- What Your Handshake Says About You
- 10 Boilerplate Phrases That Kill Resumes
- What to Do When You Are Labeled “Overqualified”
Job Search Related Local Organizations
- We have created this page as a community service to display job openings that we frequently receive via email, many of them looking for bilingual candidates.
- We are not endorsing or managing any of these postings, you need to do your due diligence. For more information please contact the person listed in the job description.
- We will convert any job description we receive in PDF format for easier handling.
- The date in parenthesis is the date we received them.
- Job notices may not be listed here for more than 30 days unless more time is explicitly requested.
- The Resources section has links to 3rd party websites with related information, but that should not be considered as an endorsement from by Latinas Unidas