- Serve New York VISTA 2016: Veterans Outreach Center
- Asst. Dir. of Real Estate
City of Rochester
If you apply for any of the jobs posted on this page, please let them know you found the information through Latinas Unidas and best of luck!
- Do You Know the Most Important Part of a Resume?
- Keys To A Great Email In Your Job Search!
- How Job Seekers Are Using Social Media for Real Results
- 45% of Employers Now Screen Social Media Profiles
- What you need to know to write a powerful resume and get the interview
- Why I Wont Hire You: Confessions of a Hiring Manager
- 7 Killer Cover Letter Mistakes to Avoid
- What Your Handshake Says About You
- 10 Boilerplate Phrases That Kill Resumes
- What to Do When You Are Labeled “Overqualified”
Job Search Related Local Organizations
- We have created this page as a community service to display job openings that we frequently receive via email, many of them looking for bilingual candidates.
- We are not endorsing or managing any of these postings, you need to do your due diligence. For more information please contact the person listed in the job description.
- We will convert any job description we receive in PDF format for easier handling.
- The date in parenthesis is the date we received them.
- Job notices may not be listed here for more than 30 days unless more time is explicitly requested.
- The Resources section has links to 3rd party websites with related information, but that should not be considered as an endorsement from by Latinas Unidas