Please read the eligibility criteria and the instructions for the nomination below, then complete this form and submit.
- The nominee must reside within the seven county areas located in Monroe, Ontario, Wayne, Genesee, Orleans, Yates, and/or Livingston County.
- Latinas Unidas Board Members may not be nominated.
- Attributes supporting Latinas Unidas Mission to promote unity, cultural identity, and the presence of the Latina woman in the community.
Describe the nominee’s accomplishments and contributions in the nominating category:
- Professional Achievement: The individual achieved professional excellence in her field.
- Inspirational Leadership: Consistently demonstrate outstanding leadership skills which motivate and inspire others to strive for excellence.
- Volunteer Service: Nominee has made significant contributions to the community through volunteer efforts.
- Young Latina Leader: Serves as a role model both personally and academically.
When nominating a candidate, please consider the following:
- Accomplishments/contributions: Overall measurement of contributions and achievement in the nominated category.
- The length of time in the nominated category: How long has the nominee been engaged in the activities described.
- Impact in her life or others: Impact should be measurable.
- Share name(s) of activities involved, time frame and extent of the nominee engagement in such.
- Describe how the nominee’s efforts helped significantly to improve her life and/or the lives of other women in the community.
- Provide as much information as possible. Providing supporting documentation such as resumes, publications, website information, and references as applicable are encouraged.
- If needed, you can upload letters of recommendations from the reference people in this form, or email extra supporting documents as an attachment to reconocimiento@LatinasUnidas.org.
Click here to download the nomination form as a Word Document if you are planning on printing and handing the document directly to one of the Nomination Committee members.
At this moment do not mail the nominations because the deadline for submissions is Friday October 7th and they will not arrive on time.