Please read the eligibility criteria and the instructions for the nomination below, then complete this form and submit.
- The nominee must reside within the seven county areas located in Monroe, Ontario, Wayne, Genesee, Orleans, Yates, and/or Livingston County.
- Latinas Unidas Board Members may not be nominated.
- Attributes supporting Latinas Unidas Mission to promote unity, cultural identity, and the presence of the Latina woman in the community.
Describe the nominee’s accomplishments and contributions in the nominating category:
- Professional Achievement: The individual achieved professional excellence in her field.
- Inspirational Leadership: Consistently demonstrate outstanding leadership skills which motivate and inspire others to strive for excellence.
- Volunteer Service: Nominee has made significant contributions to the community through volunteer efforts.
- Young Latina Leader: Serves as a role model both personally and academically.
When nominating a candidate, please consider the following:
- Accomplishments/contributions: Overall measurement of contributions and achievement in the nominated category.
- The length of time in the nominated category: How long has the nominee been engaged in the activities described.
- Impact in her life or others: Impact should be measurable.
- Share name(s) of activities involved, time frame and extent of the nominee engagement in such.
- Describe how the nominee’s efforts helped significantly to improve her life and/or the lives of other women in the community.
- Provide as much information as possible. Providing supporting documentation such as resumes, publications, website information, and references as applicable are encouraged.
- If needed, you can upload letters of recommendations from the reference people in this form, or email extra supporting documents as an attachment to reconocimiento@LatinasUnidas.org.
If you would like to print and mail the nomination form, please click here to download it as a Word Document and mail it to:
Latinas Unidas Inc.
P.O. Box 64611
Rochester, NY 14624
The deadline for submissions is July 20, 2018.